Monday 14 July 2008

Signature wrapping

My Eco Self has developed a signature wrapping style, so that I can buy rolls of paper in bulk, minimise waste from half-used single pieces of wrapping paper, and impress friends with my class and stylistic coherence. So that I do not titillate friends with the idea that I may be buying them Tiffany in my reduced-employment state, I deviate from my initial colour scheme of glossy brown with turquoise ribbon, and decide on brown with yellow ribbon instead. To further hone my gift-giving skills, I spend one whole afternoon browsing how-to videos on various wrapping techniques on Ehow.com. This is another very productive afternoon in my ever-pressing quest for a niche eco business opportunity, one which will prevent a full-time return to the corporate rat-race when my savings buffer runs out.

No comments: